Check out my two travel photography workshop that starts in less than a week. Enroll by wednesday 21 March to be sure of a place:
This two-day workshop covers three important aspects to becoming a successful travel photographer: The planning, capturing and crafting of your images. This encompasses choosing equipment, getting to know your camera, composition, evaluating the light, and mastering your techniques. Know the importance of research to identify when is the best time to go etc. The first day is photographing out on location. We will meet at the main door of the Tate Modern. The tutor will set briefs that reflect commissioned travel picture requests. Whilst photographing the tutor will give students tips and guidance, and 1-to-1 support with camera skills. Day two is classroom based covering the points mentioned above plus demonstrations on editing skills and use of Adobe Lightroom to review and edit your images. The Tutor shares her Top 10 Tips about being a Travel Photographer.
What you will learn on this course.
- explore and learn about the photographic techniques of Travel photography
- gain insight and practise of how to capture a ‘sense of a place’.
- learn photo editing skills; what makes the picture special.
- be able to use Adobe Lightroom’s basic skills for editing and work flow.
- learn how to plan and research travel photography trips.
- learn how a travel photo library works, and identify what images sell.
With discussions on:
- Compositional skills
- 10 top tips for a travel photographer.
I look forward to meeting some great new enthusiastic Photographers!!!